Interns:Interns will work with us for a period of 5 to 12 months on various exciting projects we are undertaking this year. Interning at Swaraj University means
• close interaction with diverse people involved in work that is pushing the boundaries in varied fields,
• working on real & challenging projects which are an integral part of Swaraj
• living in Tapovan , Udaipur (our current campus amidst the Aravallis:http://tapovanashram.com/ ), for the internship period.
Apart from this, we could offer a small stipend if needed with boarding and lodging at Tapovan. Please write to us or refer people who you think can be interns at Swaraj.
Applicants, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org sharing a brief introduction and why they would like to intern with us.
Gearing up for a new khoji cohort, we are bubbling with new ideas for the 2 year program. We are looking for people who are excited about further building this self-led learning program for youngsters by playing the role of a facilitator, which,
• Calls for your ability to engage with diverse youth and supporting them in their internal and external, often, unconventional journeys
• Offers a learning and growing space and community for you; pursuing varied interests like organic farming, living close to nature, arts, healing and more
• Is a paid full time position
• Involves living at Tapovan Ashram near Udaipur (our current campus amidst the Aravallis: http://tapovanashram.com/ ) for at least 4-7 months in a year.
There are many more details and stories to go with this but for now please write to us or refer people who you can visualize being a facilitator at Swaraj University. Write to email@example.com